Training and Capacity Building
Mr. George Georgocostas
EXERGIA’s strong energy and environment expertise in combination with a vast experience in training activities assures the effective transfer of valuable know-how to our clients. As a result of the successful organization and execution of various-type training events in many countries, Exergia is now considered among the leading European firms in the field.
High standard training and handout material has been developed and delivered on many occasions and is continuously tested and updated, including specific tutorials for future trainers.
The Company delivers training courses and capacity building activities using state-of-the- art training methods and tools, including the use of e-platforms that allow the participants to exchange online.
Thematic areas of training include:
- Energy Management in Industry, Transport and Buildings
- Environmental Management
- Regional and Urban Energy Planning
- Use of Modern Energy Technologies
- Energy Markets Restructuring
- Market Rules and Technical Codes in electricity and gas
- Climate Change and CO2 Emisions Policies
- Water management
- Social and Environmental Impact Assessment.