Training, Capacity Building and Information Technology Solutions
Training and Capacity Building
Mr. George Georgocostas
EXERGIA’s strong energy and environment expertise in combination with a vast experience in training activities assures the effective transfer of valuable know-how to our clients. As a result of the successful organization and execution of various-type training events in many countries, Exergia is now considered among the leading European firms in the field.
High standard training and handout material has been developed and delivered on many occasions and is continuously tested and updated, including specific tutorials for future trainers.
Thematic areas of training include:
- Energy Management in Industry, Transport and Buildings
- Environmental Management
- Regional and Urban Energy Planning
- Use of Modern Energy Technologies
- Energy Markets Restructuring
- Market Rules and Technical Codes in electricity and gas
- Climate Change and CO2 Emisions Policies
- Water management
- Social and Environmental Impact Assessment.
Information Technology Solutions
Dr. George Vlondakis
EXERGIA provides services for the design and development of specialized, tailor made solutions to cover the needs of energy, environment and water sectors actors. We have acquired specific experience for the design and specification of information systems, including software and hardware for Energy Regulatory Authorities and / or System Operators in the electricity and gas sectors.
EXERGIA also develops software tools for the simulation of the operation of the electricity market, the assessment of the operation of market actors participating in the market, for supporting energy planning purposes and energy decision making processes, evaluation of energy investments, etc.
Furthermore, EXERGIA supports the design and development of tools dealing with specific requirements stemming from the energy and environmental legislation (e.g. electronic registries for the Guarantees of Origin from renewable sources and high efficiency cogeneration of heat and power, monitoring of the electricity market, etc.). We also design and develop multimedia and/or web-based applications for information dissemination and training purposes related to the energy, environment and water sectors.
Specific services offered by EXERGIA include:
- Design and development of Energy / Regulatory Information Systems
- Preparation of Hardware and Software Specifications
- Setting up of modelling, simulation, and decision support tools for the energy, environment and water sectors
- Design and development of Multimedia and/or web-based applications and tools supporting information dissemination and collaboration among groups of stakeholders.