Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Ms. Niki Komioti
EXERGIA has accumulated extensive experience in all issues related to the development of RES and CHP generation, ranging from technical and economic potential evaluation to technology assessment and feasibility studies of specific installations and from sectoral studies to specific investment analyses.
The company provides assistance internationally to the whole range of relevant stakeholders, from international and national organizations and policy makers, to individual investors interested for a specific RES or CHP investment.
The company has developed in depth know-how on the technical and economic issues related to RES and CHP at both the policy and the implementation levels.
Specific services offered by EXERGIA include:
- Development of National / Regional Policies, Strategies and Plans for RES/CHP
- Evaluation of technical and economic potential at national or regional level
- Technical, economic and due diligence reports
- Feasibility assessments and Business Plans
- Technical and economic operation evaluations
- Technical and advisory support for public and private stakeholders in coal and other carbon-intensive regions
- Development of pathways for the replacement of coal-fired CHP power plants
- Grid Interconnection studies
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Preparation and support of application files for the acquisition of generation licenses, environmental permits, installation licenses, etc.