Ms. Maria Athanasopoulou
A significant part of our work is related to supporting governmental organisations, administrations and institutions in developing countries or countries in EU accession process. Such work concentrates on combining the EU experience with the deep understanding of the local conditions in order to build sustainable structures in the field of water and environment.
EXERGIA focuses in the following service areas:
- Feasibility Studies, Conceptual/Preliminary and/or Detail Design in compliance with national standards and regulations, design requirements, special requests of the Employer, and international standards and performance requirements.
- Preparation of Tender Dossier – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for the waste water treatment facility according to the FIDIC Plant and Design – Build (Yellow Book).
- Capacity building of governmental institutions and local companies, know-how transfer and on-the-job training.
- Financial and Procurement support
- Other technical assistance studies and services for investment projects in water and sanitation infrastructure, in compliance with the requirements of international donors.