Evaluation and Monitoring
Ms. Nicoletta Metaxatos
EXERGIA has significant experience on ex-ante, mid-term and ex-post evaluation and monitoring of national or regional programmes, financing schemes and funding mechanisms in the fields of energy, water and environment and is familiar with the use of the five related standard evaluation criteria endorsed by OECD-DAC.
Since 1991, EXERGIA has technically assisted policy makers of Ministries, international donors, regional energy authorities in designing, assessing and evaluating energy programmes and initiatives worldwide.
EXERGIA’s experts are members of the European Evaluation Society and their specific services offered by include:
- Assessment of programme implementation mechanisms and of programme performance with respect to efficiency, effectiveness and impact
- Evaluation of technical/ financial programme management, elaboration of recommendations for amendments and management improvements
- Evaluation of internal consistency of programmes and of adequacy and distribution of resources in relation to the needs and priorities
- Evaluation of external consistency of the programmes with global, energy and environmental international and national objectives
- On-going progress and ex-post assessment of actions and investments financed through energy programmes and initiatives