Provision of Technical Assistance in the field energy regulation for the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
Exergia has been recently nominated contractor of the Framework Contract “Provision of Legal, Economic and Technical Assistance in the Field of Energy Regulation for the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) – LOT 3: Technical Assistance in the field of Energy Regulation“.
ACER is an independent European structure which fosters cooperation among European Energy Regulators, ensuring that market integration and harmonization of energy regulatory frameworks are done in respect of EU’s energy policy objectives i.e. the establishment of competitive and transparent electricity and gas markets, as well as the deployment of efficient energy infrastructures.
The scope of the specific assignments that will be requested in the context of the Framework Contract shall include:
- Technical assistance with the implementation of measures aimed at improving the operation of the internal energy market.
- Technical assistance for the development of methodologies for Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) and for allocation of costs.
- Tasks related to electricity and gas investment and infrastructure projects.
- Monitoring of the implementation of electricity and gas investment and infrastructure projects in the EU countries and with benchmarking transmission planning national practices and transmission costs.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the country Network Codes in accordance with Article 9(1) of Regulations (EC) No 714/2009 and (EC) No 715/2009.
- Preparation of Framework Guidelines, Cost-Benefit Analyses and studies.